From old electro-mechanical relaying systems to new solid state packages from Schweitzer, GE, Basler, and more. These upgrades provide better system protection flexibility, more independent function availability, small packaging for panel or rack mount, LCD displays with real-time metering and system monitoring, communication ports for metering, alarms and fault data monitoring from remote locations, and reduced maintenance and calibration costs.
- Less cost and downtime compared to new equipment installation
- Enhanced electrical system reliability
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs
- No need for obsolete or hard-to-find spare parts available for most manufacturers LV ANSI switchgear
- Various digital trip devices for short circuit and overload protection
- Increased safety by adding ground fault protection
- Extended range of short circuit and continuous current capabilities
- All applicable ANSI standards met
- Through-door racking and trip unit display
- Increased safety by replacing with arc flash limiting breakers
- Relays of all Types & Makes – Including Numerical ones!
- Indoor & Outdoor Circuit Breakers of all Types & Makes
- Battery Chargers
- Testing Equipments
- Panel related Repairing Jobs